- Braemar – Braemar stone put from a standing position
- Open – Open stone, basically shot put
- HWFD – Heavy weight for distance (56lbs (4 stones) for men, 28 lbs (2 stones) for women)
- LWFD – Light weight for distance (28lbs (2 stones) for men, 14lbs (1 stone) for women)
- H Hammer – Heavy Hammer 22lbs for men, 16lbs for women
- L Hammer – Light Hammer 16lbs for men, 12lbs for women
- Sheaf – Sheaf Toss simulates the throwing of a sheaf (bundle) of wheat with hay fork into a loft 16lbs for men, 10 lbs for women
- Caber – Caber toss, the flipping a pole end over end after picking it in a most awkward way.
- WOB – weight over bar is were the participant toss a 56 lb weight (28lb weight for women) over your head to clear a bar.
All times and order of events are estimated; things change and are dictated by the flow of the contest. <BACK>